Pre-School & 4K
Each child is a unique individual,
cherished by a loving God and blessed with individual gifts and talents.
At SKDS we are thankful for each child and strive to impart to each one
that s/he is special. We encourage the full development of each child
physically, mentally, emotionally, socially, and spiritually with the
help of his/her parents, who are a child's primary teachers.
Our goals are to help the child:
- Develop positive self-concepts through
increased awareness of his/her God-given characteristics and
- Develop positive concepts about family,
friends, church, and school;
- Learn about a loving and caring God by
discovering and appreciating the world around him/her;
- Increase his/her awareness of and
appreciation for the five primary senses;
- Develop Christian attitudes of sharing,
taking turns, helping, listening, thanking, and celebrating; and
- Progress in his/her development in the areas
of Fine Motor, Gross Motor, Language, Social, and Cognitive Skills.