Weekend Free Meals
FREE MEALS ARE DISTRIBUTED TO FAMILIES THROUGH THE BEAVER DAM UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
Families will be asked to submit the last 4 digits of their phone number. You will be asked this number when you come through the line to pick up your meals. This number will serve as verification that you signed up for meals. We want to make sure that EVERYONE who signs up for meals receives them.
MEAL PICK UP IS EVERY WEDNESDAY (This will continue throughout the entire summer.)
Beaver Dam High School
All children 18 yrs and younger who live in Beaver Dam will be eligible to receive meals. Please see the information below to determine what type of meal to sign up for and how many meals you will receive.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
- Any child in GradesK-5 attending BDUSD, St. Stephens or St. Katharine Drexel Schools (weekend only meals).
- Any child who is Full-Time Virtual Learner attending Beaver Dam Unified School District
- Any child who is Non-School Age living in the city of Beaver Dam
- Any child who is in Grades 6-12 and learning in-person (HYBRID) will receive one meal for Wednesday
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Full-Time Virtual and Non-School Age Children will receive 7 meals, breakfast and lunch. (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday)
- Hybrid Students will receive 3 meals, breakfast and lunch. (Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday)
- Elementary Students in Person will receive 2 meals, breakfast and lunch. (Saturday and Sunday)
Meals will come uncooked. Please Click Here for Cooking Instuctions