Our Goals are to Help the Child:
- Develop positive self-concepts through increased awareness of his/her own characteristics and abilities;
- Develop positive concepts about family, friends, community, and school;
- Learn about loving and caring and discovering and appreciating the world around him/her;
- Increase his/her awareness and appreciation of the five primary senses;
- Develop attitudes of sharing, taking turns, helping, listening, thanking, and celebrating; and
- Progress in his/her development in the areas of Fine Motor, Gross Motor, Language, Social, and Cognitive Skills.
Young children enjoy feeling good about their environment and about themselves.
Positive attitudes of loving, sharing, helping, and caring are developed and emphasized throughout the year.
Each child is a unique and cherished individual, possessing individual gifts and talents. At St. Katharine Drexel School we are thankful for each child and strive to instill in each one that s/he is special. We encourage the full development of each individual physically, mentally, emotionally, socially, and morally with the help of his/her parents, who are a child's primary teachers.
St. Katharine Drexel School offers a wonderful
Extend-A-Day (EAD) Program which runs Monday thru Friday from 11:00 AM to 3:15 PM at the cost of: $14.00 per half day (2021-2022 school year)
Children may attend Monday thru Friday or any preschool day
Before and After Care Program
Our competitively priced Before and After School Care (BFS/ASC) Programs are open to students 3K through Grade 8 and offered on all school days.
- BSC hours are 6:45 to 7:45 AM
- ASC hours are 3:15 to 6:00 PM
School lunch is offered for a fee that is set at the onset of the school year. Your child may also bring a cold lunch from home.
To Register for Three Year Old Preschool you will need to:
- Complete a Registration Form and a Student Immunization Record AND
- Provide an original birth certificate before start of school
For more information call 920-885-5558
The preschool program is for children who are three years old by September 1 of the year enrolled. The preschool calendar coincides with the St. Katharine Drexel School calendar.