We would love to have your child be part of the SKDS family. We believe in the potential of each and every student and that each child is a unique and cherished gift from God. Let's get the ball rolling. Come visit us.
An interview (prior to enrollment) with the Principal/Administrator is required. “All students are on probation during the first semester of their attendance at a Catholic School.” (5110a) During this time, SKDS will determine whether or not it can meet the needs of the student. Admission to Kindergarten requires a child to be five (5) years old on or before September 1 in the year (s)he proposes to enter school. Admission to the first grade requires a child to be six (6) years old on or before September 1 in the year (s)he proposes to enter school. Review of school records from the student’s previous school experiences and/or permission to speak with the student’s previous teachers are required prior to registration.
We host Kindergarten and Preschool registration roundups annually in Late January or early February and March. We work closely with the Beaver Dam Public School System to register students for the 4K program district wide.
Any forms for enrollment can be found on the registration page.
What do I need to know after enrollment?
- Handbooks: Any handbooks you might need.
- Beginning of school year forms: Anything required at the start of each year (tuition contracts, handbook agreements, family and student forms, etc.) can be found here.
- Important forms: All of the forms you might need that aren't required on a yearly basis (prearranged absence forms, health-related forms, etc.) can be found here.
Assistance & special programs
- School Choice: If you'd like to enroll your student in the Choice program, everything you need is here.
- Free & reduced school meals: The DPI website has all of the info you may need about free and reduced meals.
- Tuition assistance: Any information you might need on tuition assistance, including applications, can be found here.